Meetup in French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
Happy belated Groundhog Day, everyone!
A cool piece of news for our international friends: we’ve recently translated Meetup into four new languages: Spanish, German, French and Portuguese! This means Meetup is now available in six languages, which you can access with the pulldown menu on the very upper right of every page.
We’ve also got a bunch of smaller items we’ve fixed that will be launching tomorrow (Tuesday) morning:
- Fixed pages appearing hidden when you step down as the organizer of a private Meetup Group
- When starting a new Meetup Group, made the entire ‘I promise to create community’ line clickable instead of just its checkbox
- Fixed the ‘Started By’ sometimes not sorting properly on message boards
- Fixed former members’ file uploads linking to a dead profile page
- Fixed a time notation formatting bug in other languages.
- Fixed the link from the invite email to join a group with a join code, when not logged in
- Fixed the ‘Let’s Go!’ button (when you join) looking weird in some groups with a theme
- Fixed getting a ‘Yes’ success message if you RSVPed ‘No’ with answering organizer’s questions
- On the first step of starting a new Meetup Group, fixed typing in a topic rather than only choosing one from the dynamic drop-down
- Calendar page: fixed ‘Add Note’ pop-up expanding if you click it multiple times
- Fixed error with renaming uploaded files
- Organizer’s Checklist: fixed the closing X disappearing if you click ‘Next Tip’
- Fixed ‘Pay with PayPal’ prompt appearing on past events and to non-members
- Fixed layout issue with Amazon Payments draft events
- Fixed quotes in event titles breaking the new Money management feature
- Updated the Meetup About Page with new staff and other stuff
- Fixed the daily digest for message board updates sometimes not saving the setting when selected from your profile for that group.
- Now providing more specific details on the Sponsorship Offers page