Easily schedule repeating Meetups!
Hello fellow Meetup Organizers,
Today we are releasing a new and improved way to automatically repeat your Meetups! Meeting up regularly is a great way to:
- Save time: Schedule once and just set it to repeat.
- Get people to show up: Members can plan ahead, and remember the schedule.
- Grow community: Regular routines are easy to talk about and promote. (for example: We meet every Wednesday!)
To use this feature, choose “Automatically repeat” when you schedule your next Meetup. Or, take an existing Meetup and copy it to set it to repeat. If you’ve currently got automatically-scheduled Meetups set up for your group, you don’t have to change anything.
Now you can:
- Run multiple series of Meetups at once!
- Repeat monthly, bimonthly, or multiple days a month. (e.g. every other Tuesday, or the last Monday of every 3 months)
- Repeat multiple days a week, or even daily. (If you’re ambitious!)
- Set a stop date for when the series will end.
- Choose to get a reminder email before each Meetup is announced, in case you want to customize each one.
- Set rolling dates for when RSVPs open or close.
- See all your future Meetups visible on the group’s calendar.
- You can always edit a Meetup series, or any individual Meetup, at any time. (see below)
This has been one of our top requests. Even if your group doesn’t meet up on a regular schedule now, consider it. Save the time and effort of scheduling Meetups!
Jesse, Mike, Will, Erica & Steven